Sol Standard v1.1.0 Released!
Sol Standard v1.1.0 has been released! As this is a
v1.1.X release, this version is not compatible with
v1.0.X versions of the game when playing online. Check out the new features and changes below.
Added a new PVP map: Cellar Added a new Solo map: Jungle Fortress
Quality of Life Changes
- OFFLINE ONLY Added ability to hold down the confirm button during the AI Creep turns to speed up their actions.
- Added new Map Camera, with smoother movement and consistent zoom functionality.
- Added scaled resolution so that users with lower resolution monitors will not experience the UI being cut off when shrinking the window below the recommended resolution (1600x900).
- Toggling Music and SFX mute will now persist across sessions.
- Updated How to Play so that when viewed in-game, the text does not run so far off the screen.
- Fixed bug where the background map on the main menu would appear in the upper-left region after finishing a game.
- Fixed some errors in the How to Play instructions.
- Fixed ToggleFullscreen option. Should now work properly instead of messing with the resolution.
- Fixed bug where unmuting the music in the options would make the music play once and not loop.
- Fixed visual bug on map select screen showing the wrong icons for the Red/Blue teams at the bottom of the HUD.
- Added developer splash screen.
- Added version identifier when connecting in netplay to prevent players with mismatched versions of the game from connecting.
- Major code organization under the hood.
- Changed the Main Menu logo to a less vertically-large one.
Get Sol Standard
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.